I have been writing for British design and architecture blog, Dezeen, for about a year, doing one or two days a week on a freelance basis.
Here are some examples of stories I have written for Dezeen recently:
- Eléonore Delisse’s Day and Night Light was designed to tackle wintertime blues
- David Chipperfield creates simple furniture from wooden planks
- Architects’ sketches of chairs influence Richard Hutten’s seat for Offecct
- Jasper Morrison designs Kali chair to fund African orphanage
- Naomi Kizhner’s jewellery harvests energy from the human body
- René Barba creates lollipop-shaped lamp from paper-like fabric for Ligne Roset
And you can see all my stories here.
All copy is reproduced here as it was supplied by Katie Treggiden to the client or publication.