Net Zero Waitlist | Katie Treggiden Skip to content

Net zero

Do you know what your carbon footprint is?
Are you actively measuring it and working to reduce it year on year? If not, check out my new programme, Net Zero.

We need to reach net zero carbon emissions by 2050 to avoid triggering a catastrophic series of environmental tipping points. To reach that target globally, developed nations need to move even faster. We all know that moving away from fossil fuels is a huge part of that and we need to see leadership from government and big businesses. But that doesn't mean the rest of us are powerless.

The Ellen MacArthur Foundation estimates that energy usage is responsible for 55% of emissions – the remaining 45% comes from producing everyday products, and that's where you come in. Accredited by the Carbon Literacy Project, this four-lunchtime programme will equip you with everything you need to know about how to measure and reduce your carbon footprint and why it matters. None of this is your fault, but you do have the power to make a huge difference.



JOIN THE WAITLIST!